Saturday, June 4, 2011

Greetings!

I really have a thing for Walt Disney World.  Every now and then I get to the point of obsessive and just sit at my computer for hours looking up anything about Disney World I can.  I wanted to start a blog about what I love, What I hate, Personal Experiences past and present, Nostalgia, and Rumors I hear about Walt Disney World.  As a kid our family would go to Disney almost every Christmas growing up (Id say about 8-10 or possibly more Christmases were spent there) and once to Disneyland.....Disneyland wasn't the best trip.  So WDW has a special place in my heart and always will.  I realize that Disneyland is the park that Walt himself supervised its conception to birth but WDW is where I prefer.  Unless otherwise stated any attraction, element, picture etc will always be about the Florida Parks and not the others.  There is just so much to describe what I love, and am angry, about WDW right down to the smell of some of the rides...

So That's a small background but a start....So Ive got my pixie dust sprinkled time to fly!

Welcome to my Disney World Daze blog (DWD for short :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment