Monday, June 13, 2011

Fixing Epcot

First of all I don't think Epcot needs fixing, it just needs a Renascence.  It tried to go through one during the millennium celebration but all that really happened around that time was it went backward.  There are SO many great things about Epcot but it is not the park it was meant to be, or even was.  I am starting this series of blog posts to hopefully spark an Imaganeer, or a corporate suit, or a Disney marketing guru's fire to take a long look at Epcot and its unused potential.  I still love Epcot, I just want to see it back to its glory days.

These segments are just my musings and thoughts as to what would be great at Epcot and to make my decision to visit Epcot or the Magic Kingdom first....and to spend the entire day there!

So lets start the first post on what I would do if I could "fix Epcot"...

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment